Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Blair's/Howard's/Kennedy's Britain

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Prince Charles: "I'm getting married on Saturday."

Police: "Here, have a few hundred more police, besides your personal bodyguard that the tax payer funds."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Joe Public: "My house and family are under attack by a gang of hooded yobs and I fear for our safety."

Police: "Sorry, our resources are over-stretched. We'll send somebody as soon as we can."
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬



I rest my case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in ANY other language than English will be marked as SPAM and deleted.